vendredi 3 juillet 2015

"My house is like my baby"





Parineeti Chopra is on cloud nine right now. She’s looking forward to moving into her new Bandra house next week. The actress shares her excitement, “Just imagine, I started my journey in Malad, then I lived in Versova and now in a week’s time I’ll shift to my new house in Bandra. Buying a house in Mumbai is like a huge achievement... and that too in Bandra. It’s so exciting, it feels really good.” She adds, “Today somebody messeged me – she’s like a typical Bandra woman. She always used to be like, ‘chee, you live in Andheri and all.’ And today she was like, ‘Yay! You’ll be a Bandraite now.’ I was like yeah man, I’m a Bandraite. I’ve seen people living in Bandra since four years. And I do feel like a different person when I go to Juhu or Bandra. Now I feel so cool that I’ll also have a Bandra address.”


Parineeti has done the interiors of her new house herself. She shares her experience, “When I bought the house, I took it down completely and got it made from scratch. I’ve spent my time and money on this house (laughs). So I know which brick goes where and what kind of cement is being used. If you need a carpenter or painter, I know everybody. I know where you can get toilet appliances from and from where you can get the plumbing done. I’m in my house 24X7 trying to do everything.” Even though the actress has hired an architect, she’s involved in every bit of the home making, “An architect can only execute stuff. I have to be involved. Right from the sofa fabrics, cushion covers, fans, floors to ceiling… I decided and chose everything.” Adding more about her home decors, she says, “I’ve collected things from all over the world… America, Dubai, Rajshthan, Delhi. I’ve ordered most of the things online. Now it’s finally ready. It’s the most amazing feeling you know. My house is like my baby. ”


Now that her house it ready and she’s soon moving in, Parineeti’s friends have asked her to throw a housewarming party. The bubbly actress is a bit unsure about that though. She says, “I’m very bad at throwing parties ya. I’ve never thrown parties. But everyone is saying that now you have to throw a housewarming party. So let’s see.”

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire