vendredi 10 juillet 2015

"I'm a better father than a husband" An exclusive chat with the Action Jackson star Ajay Devgn



Tell us something about Action Jackson
Action Jackson is a love story, padded with great action, drama and humour.

Why are actors obsessed 6 and 8 packs abs?
I have never been. I never had 6 or 8 pack abs. It is actually very unhealthy.

One difference between Prabhudheva and Rohit Shetty?
Completely different, both have very different style and way of presenting both action and humour.

Your all-time favourite role that you’ve played on screen till date?
I really can't decide. Not because I have got national awards but I really like Zakhm & The legend of the Bhagat Singh.

You've done 2 films (Son of Sardar, Action Jackson) with Sonakshi Sinha. How has she been as a co-star?
sonakshisinha is very cool, she has no inhibitions and can go mad in front of the camera.

When will we see you work with Kajol again?
Whenever we get a great script that we can do together again.

Are you a better father or a better husband?
Better father.
One prank you've played on the sets of Action Jackson
It has been 4 years since I played a prank now. Not sure why people still keep asking that question.

Women find you very hot, what’s your USP?
I don't know what my USP is.. if I knew I would have used it to the hilt.

You’re a permanent member of the 100cr club, why don’t you make a noise about it?
There is no such club where we go and drink, it is just the media hype.

Which is your favourite Kajol film?
Pyaar Toh Hona Hi Tha.

When will we see you do an out and out romantic film like Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam?
Whenever I hear a great script like that, not heard one since a while.

When will we see you direct another film?
I am directing my next film, Shivaay.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire