jeudi 9 juillet 2015

"Ranbir Kapoor is a quiet person"





Are you playing Secret Santa to anyone this year?
My dad.

Your favourite Christmas sweet?
Ginger bread cookies.

Christmas is round the corner. Can you share your fondest Xmas memory?
Receiving a present which was one of my favourite barbie dolls from Santa when I was 9.

What is your New Year resolution?
Work harder.

Roy trailer looks quite cool, how excited are you about the film?
I am very excited because I am playing a double role.

How easy or difficult was it to play a double role in Roy?
One of the characters was very difficult as it was very opposite of what I am.

How was the experience shooting with Ranbir Kapoor?
It was amazing and he is a very quiet person.

Are you into sports? Do you follow any particular sport?
I don't follow any sport.

Which are the films/performances you've enjoyed watching this year?
I enjoyed watching Queen, Khoobsurat and 2 States.

Your all-time favourite Hindi film?
Mughal- e-Azam.

Give your fans 3 reasons why they must watch Roy...
There are amazing performances and it’s a romantic film to watch this Valentine day...

Your favourite dance number of the year?
Jumme ki raat from my movie Kick.

If not an actor, what would you be?
I would be a documentarian. Someone who makes documentary...

Which is your all time favourite film/book?
My favourite movie is, Gone With The Wind and book is The God of small things.

3 things we don’t know about you?
I love ballet, I love baking and I m a Tom boy.

Your 3 style secrets?
Wear clothes that suit your body, have fun and be upto date.

Describe your personal style in one sentence?
Comfortable fresh and young.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire