dimanche 5 juillet 2015

"The lesbian scene wasn't crazy for me" Sunny Leone




Do you believe in God?
Yes

There are reports about lesbian scene in the film?
There is a scene but I can't talk about it more right now, but the scene was not crazy. Atleast for me it was not that crazy

Your favourite horror film?
I loved horror movies as a kid. I had nightnmares after watching them, I got scared of darkness at a point. My family didn’t allow me to watch them. But some of my favourite horror films are It, The Shinning and The Candyman.


One best aprt about Ragini MMS 2
Ragini MMS 2 is superb. I have learnt a lot from the film. My favourite part of the movie is the climax.

What should the audience expect from the film
Just go watch the film. Grab your soda and popcorn and take someone with you to dig your nails in his/her arms because its going to be one scary ride.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire